Use Google services to help your fellow Milwaukeeans!
GDG@UWM DevFest 2019 is a one-day hackathon where participants get together with friends or new people and create something awesome! The goal will be for teams to build something using a Google service or technology (such as Angular, Firebase, Google Assitant, etc.) and within the theme of helping the Milwaukee community in some way.
- Participants: Individuals (over 18 years in age); Must be a current university student
- Teams Size: 2 to 5 People
- A Github link or zip file for any code
- Screenshots if applicable
- Presentation link if applicable
How to enter
Signups are now closed.
Technical complexity and difficulty of the problem being solved.
Portion of the project complete and the amount of working functionally.
New technology, techniques, or tools team members were previously inexperienced with.
UX, navigation, and usability from a user standpoint.